The Chilliwack School District requires that the school collects 623.1A or 6231.C SD #33 field trip forms for each student participating in each trip. These forms must be signed by the child's legal parent/guardian. 




All Field Trip and Athletic Permission Forms

You can find field trip forms by clicking HERE or going to our website and choosing Student QuickPay.  This platform allows you to complete the permission form and pay the Field Trip fee.  Alternatively you can send your student with cash or pop into the office and pay with card. but you will still need to complete the form on QuickPay.

Attached are the instructions to create an account if you do not already have one.  You will need your students Student #, if you do not have it you can call the office or ask your child what their computer login username is; the numbers are their Student #.

File Attachment